Vendor Information and Application
Each year Hico’s Historic Downtown Business District is full of shoppers at the Texas Steak Cookoff. As the largest event of its kind in the Southwest, this event is a perfect venue to sell your one-of-a-kind jewelry, paintings, furniture, gourmet food items and high-end crafts. All types of quality vendors participate and their products are seen by over 6,000 attendees.
We are expecting over 6,000 steak lovers for a fun-filled day of shopping, entertainment, and of course, great food!
- Cost is $175 for a 10′ x 10′ booth space. If needed, electricity costs $5 extra.
- Setup is between 6:30 am – 8:30 am on Saturday.
- Teardown is at 7:00 pm (no early teardowns!)
- Please enter from the south end of Pecan Street (at the intersection of Pecan and Railroad streets). You will be directed where to park.
- Please be courteous of other vendors when unloading.
- Please keep your booth area neat and clean.
- The vendor is responsible for own tables, displays, applicable licenses, fees and taxes required for merchandise. A canopy is also required.
- There will be no refunds for vendor fees for any reason once vendor application is accepted. If your application is denied, any vendor fee payment will be refunded.
- Due to limited space, once you unload your vehicle, please move it out of the street, then you can set up your booth.
IMPORTANT: Booths must be approved and paid in advance. Deadline is Monday, May 7th
Vendor registration is closed for 2018. Please come back in 2019!