Wine Vendor Registration
It’s that time again! We are expecting more than 6,000 guests. At this year’s wine tasting event, we are hoping to offer a wide variety of distinctly Texas wines.
Wine Tasting Event Information
- The event will be held from 11:00 to 5:00 pm in the wine tasting tent.
- Wine Tasting setup will be available from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.
- If a vehicle is required to transport your wines to the tasting, it must be removed from the
- Cookoff area by 10:00 am. A parking area will be set aside for you.
- Participating wineries will have to obtain a festival permit from TABC.
- Participating wineries are required to provide 1-ounce tastings for up to 800 people.
- Each winery will be reimbursed a percentage of the gate proceeds ($.40 per 1 oz. pour)
- Participating wineries will be able to sell their wine by the glass or bottle along with any of their merchandise at the wine tasting.
- The application and deadline is Coming Soon!
Space for wineries in the Texas Steak Cookoff wine tasting is limited. Therefore we urge you to submit your application as soon as possible. Once the spaces are filled, no more applications will be accepted.
For any additional questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
After you have registered, please make your payment here.